They say sharing is caring. So we delivered the ability for you to share specific insurance pulls with colleagues on your team.
Now, if you want to hand off a client to another producer or assign inbound prospects from your website, you can do so easily and securely.
Here’s how administrators can enable this feature:
- After signing into Canopy Connect, click on your user icon in the upper-right, and click Settings.
- Scroll down to the UI Options section and toggle on the “Allow pulls to be shared amongst your team members” option.
Once activated for the team account, anyone can share their pull activity with a colleague within the same team. To do this:
- Go to the Activity Dashboard and find the pull activity you want to share.
- Click the Actions button (aka: the 3-dots) and select Share. The "Share Pull” module will appear.
- Select a team member you want to share this activity with and click the Share button.
Your colleague will now be able to see this activity in their own Activity Dashboard.
Watch this video to see how to set up and use the new share pulling feature.
Sign into Canopy Connect to see how easy it is to collect reliable insurance information from your prospects and share that information with your colleagues.